Whenever I have friends visiting Los Angeles during the summer and they ask me for suggestions, I always recommend attending a concert at the Santa Monica Pier. After all, there isn’t a much better way to spend a summer day/eve, at the beach with a picnic listening to some quality music.
For the past 30 years, the Santa Monica Pier has been hosting an extremely well-curated summer concert series known as the “Twilight Concerts”. This year, their line-up is as impressive as I’ve ever seen it. This year I am planning on attending almost all of the schedule concerts.
Below are the bands that I’ll be checking out, and will be updated with blog posts of previews, Instagram videos and photo pictorials and reviews. If you don’t follow my blog, save this page in a tab to follow my summer at the pier!
- The Slightlys | Photos and Review
- De Lux | Preview | Photos and Review
- Omar Souleyman | Preview | Photos and Review
- Phebe Starr | Photos and Review
- Fascinator | Preview | Photos and Review
- Jagwar Ma | Preview | Photos and Review
- King James & The Special Men | Preview | Photos and Review
- Charles Bradley | Preview | Photos and Review